2. Legal basis for data processing
3. How and which data is being gathered through use of the ZData Developer Portal
ZData AS may gather personal information
- through creation and use of your user profile at the ZData Developer Portal
- by monitoring your use of the ZData Developer Portal services
The ZData Developer Portal does not currently use any third-party services.
By registering and using a user profile at the ZData Developer Portal you give ZData the right to process the following of your personal information:
- Phone number
- User created date
- Latest activity
- Sandbox information
4. Purpose of data processing
ZData AS will process the above-mentioned information in order to
- give users access to the ZData Developer Portal functionality
- improve the services of ZData AS
- carry out our legally instructed obligations to you as a data subject
5. Retention period
ZData AS will erase all personal information affiliated with your user whenever you delete your user profile. Deleting your profile can be done either from the "Personal data" tab under your profile or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Location of processing
ZData AS uses processors outside the company’s country of origin. The subvendor’s processing of data on behalf of ZData AS is done according to the following terms:
7. Distribution of personal data
ZData AS will not share your information to any third-party services unless:
- this is legally instructed, or
- you as a user have accepted this explicitly
8. Your rights as a data subject
Right to access, change and erasing of personal information
Upon enquiry, ZData AS will give you access to all the personal data associated with your user profile, unless these are accessible to you by other means.
If personal information is incorrect or misleading, you can enquire this to be corrected or deleted. As a registered user you have the right to access, change and erase your personal information through ZData AS.
Right to data accessibility
You have the right to retrieve the personal information that ZData has stored associated with you user profile in a structured and readable format and share this with any other actor without further consent from ZData AS.
Right to complaint
You have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection authority if you think the processing of your personal information is in conflict with your rights.
All questions regarding the rights above can be sent to email@example.com.